Friday, July 22, 2011

When in doubt stick your arm out!

-the best piece of fencing advice I've recently red :D And indeed when I see a fleche comming I stick my arm out automatically and many times I'm lucky and people run into my blade :p

So, as my Semester has come to an end I shall soon leave rainy Germany for warmer climates and I wont be posting for a little while.
But first let me post two videos for Epee beginners, from a fencing-techniques series which I've watched quite a few times. It has been heavily criticised by more advanced fencers but for a starter-level I find it very helpful and I haven't found anything better online anyway.

The following video is on finding vulnerabilties on the opponent.





Flicks and Angles for Epee-fencing:



That's all for now! Have fun watching!

Warm greetings to Beno  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment