Monday, July 18, 2011

Just burbling....


I came back a while ago from my last training for the summer, it was perfect! I just have this wonderful feeling of knowing I did my best. I swetted like a pig^^ and had tones of fun. First I practised parries etc. with the coach and he seemed quite pleased. I think I'm finally improving my 8th and 7th. Then I had a few bouts with a fellow amateuer fencer, who hasn't been training for a while though, so victory was easy. Then I lost from an older member of the club 10-5 but I'm very pleased that I even scored that much. I hope he didn't give any points away but I'm sure he didn't fence to his maximum. Last time we fenced I remember getting an arm dotted with four blue bruises, today I got away with just one so I must be doing something right! Well I think I'm slowly achieving making smaller movements, keeping my arm stretched out and keeping  better distance.
Oh I'm a bit sad I wont be fencing in August... I hope I won't forget everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment