Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fencing equipment online

Here are some fencing equipment providers on the web:
Another place to shop fencing equipment online is ebay. I got my second-hand FIE fencing uniform  there for a fair price. For an amateur like me  second-hand stuff is just fine. Although I'm thinking on investing on a good FIE electric Epee sometime soon.


Fancy Epee guards  for sale on fencing.net

Epee colour blades from StM


Please note this post is non-commercial, I do not claim any of the above to be better than other brands.

2 comments:

  1. I have been searching out some of your stories and i can state that this one pretty nicely stuff. I have enjoyed your post, which nicely written on interesting story. Thanks for sharing such a great stuff with us. I hope more to come.
    Chain Link Systems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's awfully nice to get positive feedback :)I am trying not to be so lazy and post more ;)

    ReplyDelete